GasAlert MicrocLip XL Honeywell
The industrial GasAlertMicroClip is the world’s most popular multi-gas portable detector, delivering long runtime and reliability — plus small size, low cost and the easiest user experience.
Features & Benefits
• NEW! GasAlertMicroClip X3 for extended reliability with 3-year warranty
• GasAlertMicroClip XL for standard operation with 2-year warranty
• Guaranteed to run an entire shift — even at -4°F (-20°C)
• NEW! IP68 rating — unmatched water protection
• Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
• Rechargeable battery — survives harsh temperatures, punctures and 20-foot drops
• Flashing green IntelliFlash™ light for compliance at a glance
• Reflex™ Technology ensures sensor responsiveness for safety, uptime and worker confidence
Small size. Easy to use. Reliable operation. Affordable protection. With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the GasAlertMicroClip is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector.
The latest addition to the GasAlertMicroClip Series is the GasAlertMicroClip X3. This model offers a three-year warranty and an all-new O2 sensor — along with all the other benefits of workers’ favorite four-gas detector — to deliver the best combination of reliability, cost of ownership and ease of use.
Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including O2, H2S, CO and combustibles
Battery runtime of 18 hours in normal temperatures; cold weather guarantee of at least 12 hour runtime for full warranty period.
New IP68 rating for unmatched water protection, giving workers the confidence that it will stand up to challenging conditions.