GasAlertMicro 5 Series
GasAlertMicro 5 PID
Smaller and 50% lighter than competitive instruments, this portable, multi-gas detector delivers a high-level of protection wherever it’s needed.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles
- 0 -1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Smaller and over 50% lighter than competitive instruments
- Water-resistant design in an integral concussion-proof enclosure
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for five gases
- 0 – 1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Two power options: AA alkaline or rechargeable hot-swappable battery pack
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone and two bright wide-angled alarm bars
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Three backlight options: standard- activates in low light (auto), in alarm (auto) and reactivates on-demand; alarm only- activates in alarm conditions and reactivates on-demand; stealth mode
- Four alarm levels: instantaneous Low and High Alarm for all gases; TWA (time-weighted average) and STEL (short-term exposure limit) for VOCs and toxic gases
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Records TWA, STEL, and maximum exposures to gas and displays readings on command
- User selectable field options include: PID correction factor, language selection, confidence beep, span level, set TWA/STEL calculation choice, set calibration due date, pass code protection, latching alarm, ‘SAFE’ display function, stealth mode, and selectable ppm resolution for some gases (e.g. SO2 0.1 ppm)
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery and circuit integrity; and audible/visual alarm
GasAlertMicro 5 IR
Compact and lightweight, simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards and alerts you I the event of low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, NH3, O3 and combustibles
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurements of carbon dioxide
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards including carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and a wide selection of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 IR activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurement of carbon dioxide
- Integral concussion-proof enclosure for the most rugged environments
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for up to five gases
- Two power options: three AA alkaline batteries or a rechargeable battery pack
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell’s MicroDock II system
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone, two bright wide-angled alarm bars and internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery and circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
- Two year warranty including sensors (1 year NH3)
Standard Versions: Complete with monitor and sensors (as specified), sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, calibration adaptor and hose, quick reference guide and technical documentation CD, integral concussion-proof boot, and three AA alkaline batteries.
Confined Space Kits: Includes standard version contents plus foam lined carrying case for instrument and accessories, 34 L cylinder(s) of calibration gas required for sensors installed, 0.5 LPM/1.0 LPM calibration regulator (male) and tubing.